If you wish to submit your research to be published on the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research, it must meet certain criteria in order to be eligible.
- We invite any works related to the field of Contemporary Islamic Research.
- Only original research works, i.e. research works that have not been previously published on any other platform, and research works not under consideration at any other journal, will be published.
- All submitted works will be reviewed carefully by a double-blind peer-review method, wherein two reviewers will evaluate your research. Changes may be suggested by reviewers. Any research work may go through more than one round of review before being published. In general, the review process is expected to take around two weeks. Certain works may take more time to be reviewed.
- Once a work has been approved for publication, all listed authors of the work will be contacted. The fee for single author papers is USD 200, and the fee for multiple author papers is USD 125 per author.
- All authors being published in the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research own the copyright to their work, with first rights of publishing being awarded to the Journal. Any reproduction or republishing of the research work subsequent to being published in the Journal are outside the purview of the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research and its publishers. The publishers of the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research shall not be liable for any damages due to subsequent use of the research works. In the event of any legal action in this regard, the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research shall not bear any responsibility.