All authors wishing to submit their work to the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research are advised to carefully consider all below guidelines and ensure that their work adheres to them closely.
American or British English
No more than 25 pages in single spaced Times New Roman font with size 12
Microsoft Word only
Author Affiliations and Associations
Must not be mentioned at all in the main text of manuscript
The manuscript must contain a title page with following:
- Title in brief and without abbreviations or acronyms
- Names and affiliations of all authors
- Full postal addresses of authors’ affiliated institutions, including the address of all locations where any original research related to the submitted work was conducted
- Postal address, phone number and email IDs of all authors
- Details of one corresponding author – name and contact information who will be the point of contactfor the Journal.
- Names and details of any entity, institute or institution that has provided any support or sponsorshipfor the research
After the title page, there should be an abstract of no more than 250 words. It should contain a brief summary of the work, its background, research questions, methodology and results. References and acronyms should be avoided in the abstract.
Next, a set of 7-8 keywords must be provided without the use of plurals or complex concepts
Should be divided into clear subsections are marked. All figures and tables must be presented in the body of text and not separately.
Should be at the end, immediately following the body of the main text. Authors are advised to use the APA style of referencing. All references used in the body of the text must be found in the final list of references. Any reference in the final list of references that is not found in the body of the main text must be removed. In the event that any references are unpublished material or personal communications, care must be taken to ensure that they are not listed in the final list of references. Unpublished material that is under consideration for publication can be cited as ‘in press’. References must be listed first in alphabetical and then in chronological order. In the event of multiple references by the same author or authors in the same year, kindly add ‘a’, ‘b’, etc. after year of publication to mark their difference.
No manuscript will be accepted without a clear indication that every single author of the work has carefully read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the Journal of Contemporary Islamic Research.